Friday, August 12, 2011

I am home!

Finally I am home!  I have been working on Another to make her realize that I have no intention of leaving her.  She can be a bit slow at times (that is why Boogie calls her DOR-Dope on a Rope).  After getting help from other humans to help her realize how much I love her, how much I have to teach her, and how much she loves me the deal was done.
Another is now my human...I have a home!
Now I know that I am loved and wanted, that I am needed, that she sees in me what I can be. Together we will become better than we are on our own.  Who knows, I could be the horse she rides with Buck next year!
Thank you to Heart of the Redwoods Horse Rescue for all you did for me.  I know there were people who thought I should be given up on and let go...thank you so much for not giving up, I now have a happy life that would never have happened without you!
HOME!  Sounds nice...
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment