Sunday, August 28, 2011

Q the outlaw....

I have not been bad honest...
Okay maybe a bit bad about wanting all the treats-but so are the rest of the geldings!  The other day I showed up at treat time in a clever disguise.  I figured if I was the masked horse none of the gledings would notice it was me stealing their treats.  That way I would be safe from any retribution.  It was a no go because Another knew who I was right away.
Sorry I haven't been posting more but it is the beginning of the school year.  That means Another is running around like crazy.  She does make sure we all get scritches and treats everyday.  She also took me for a walk with the halter on the other day to help her catch Jack.
I am happy in my home...MY HOME!  I still have to stop every now and then to remind myself that I have my own human and a home.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment