Thursday, August 4, 2011

Manners, manners, manners

Another keeps telling me I have to practice my table manners.  No crowding when she has the treat tub, no trying to sneak bites before she gives it to me, and NO pinny ears allowed.
I work very hard on my manners when I get my treats.  I am still not too happy about her wanting to pet and fuss with me while I eat my treats.  In fact I have a tendancy to be food protective.  Another insists that I can not be that way, she says that is bad manners and won't help me in my future.  So now I am having to work on no stinky faces, tail swishing, pinny ears, or foot stomping while she fusses with me while I eat treats.
I am doing excellent with my weight.  My coat is bright and I am starting to develop some dapples.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

1 comment:

  1. Hey Q-Tipster. You are lookin' pretty sleek. Hey, you could always lead a equine fitness class :D Come on buddy, enough already with the pushy action on the ground. Got one word for you . . .
    SMOKE!

    ReplyDelete