Friday, July 22, 2011

New Game

Another has been playing a weird game with me lately.  She puts my halter on me, puts the lead rope over my neck, and then we walk together.  She isn't using the rope to tell me where to go, she is using her motions.  When she stops she takes the rope and rubs me all over with it.  Then she tosses it over my neck and we walk some more.  The problem with this game is it has taken all the fun out of my "squirrel" act.  What is the point if the is no rope to tear out of her hand or she just goes with me when I take off.
We have had several nice relaxing walks.  I have had my head down, not been wound tight like a spring, and I love the scritches that come with walking nicely by her.  Maybe Washington isn't so bad after all.  Although she can quit calling me Turtle any time now!
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to call you "tortuga"...that's Spanish for turtle!
    Turtle!
    Hehehehehe!

    ~~Quad~~ (Oops! maybe I shouldn't be calling you turtle)!

    ReplyDelete