Thursday, July 7, 2011

Turtle?

So Another has taken to calling me turtle.....  I am telling you Red she is one strange human.  Can you imagine how silly she would look riding a turtle?  She seems to think if I am called turtle I might slow down some, take time to think, become wise.  Well I am quick, can make a decision faster than you can blink an eye, and I am often too smart for my own good.
Of course if I was a turtle I could do tricks like this. Another could not complain, after all she is the one who wants me to act like a turtle.

  
Of course my pasture would be belly deep if I was a turtle.  The cookies Another gives to me would be a whole day's meal.  Hmmm, maybe this turtle business wouldn't be so bad.  I guess maybe I should slow down and think on this a bit-hey I am acting like a turtle.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment