Monday, September 19, 2011

Speical ME TIME


Another said yesterday in her post that she feels bad when I get left out, well so do I.  She does however try to set special time aside for me, but with me being unsure away from my friends it is hard to get me on my own. 
The horse guardian set a small "square pen", rather than a round pen, right up outside my pasture.  Now I can get alone time with Another.  Tonight she came out and haltered me up, help me get past the big 'Bully Boyz", making them move out of MY way for a change, and out the gate.  Jack tried to go too, but Another told him it wasn't his turn-he pouted.
I got groomed, lunged, flagged, and then showed off my liberty skills.  Another got out the biggest ball I have ever seen!  At first I was worried about it, but then Another started playing with it.  I started to join in some and we had a good time.
Another put me back in the pasture and thanked me for coming out to play with her.  She says we will do more of this.  I now I will like that, after all I picked Another and it is my responsibility to play with her.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment