Sunday, May 22, 2011

Not what I really wanted...






So yesterday Another spent much of the afternoon sitting on this mounting block in my pasture. She had a brush, a camera, and a drink. I am not used to people just sitting with me, so it was a bit weird.


She would take breaks and brush me. She also picked my front feet. She never put a halter on me or asked me to do anything-see she is odd. She wondered around the pasture some, I followed her to see what she was doing. Sometimes she would stop, so I would stop-then she would hum and tell me good boy. A couple of times she walked backwards, so I would too-she would smile and pet me telling me how smart I am.


She was very delighted when I tried to drink out of the straw sticking out of her glass. She laughed, hugged me, and gave me a treat. I really could have used a beer after my long trailer ride but Another says we both have to watch our weight.


Another gave me a neck massage and put goo on the trailer burn spots on my rear...still no halter. I wonder if she owns a halter? Maybe she needed to keep the one I came in? I have yet to see her put a halter on any of her horses, strange very strange.


"It's the little things that make a big difference"

1 comment:

  1. Our mom brushed us all today and we had a spa day! Sunni, Quad, Cali, Scout, and Gigo! And guess what? She didn't put a halter on ANY of us either! She must be weird, too!

    ReplyDelete