Friday, May 27, 2011

Visitors

I had visitors today.  The boy in the photo is affectionately known by the horses as Mushboy.  I am not sure why they call him that, but he did give me some cookies tonight.  I was very careful not to crowd him and I loved the scritches he gave me.
The ranch dog came out also.  I don't mind the dog at all.  I did get worried when the dog jumped up on his hind legs and put his front feet in Mushboy's hands.  Mushboy started going backwards and making an odd noise.  I went a bit closer to make sure things were fine.  They didn't look fine to me so I hurried away and got Another's attention.  She realized that I was worried and told Mushboy to stop dancing with the dog.  She also told me she appreciated me being worried about Mushboy, but things were fine and invited me to come see. I came over and stood by her and sniffed the dog and Mushboy over.  Everything was fine.  Another said I am a bit like Freedom, I keep a watch over things.
Another's friend also visited me.  Her friend is a therapeutic riding instructor.  She thought I was a very nice horse.  I gave her lots of attention and snuggles.  Another thinks I am going to be a good therapeutic riding horse and her friend agrees.  I am not sure what a therapeutic riding horse is, but if it is fun I will be good at it.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment