Monday, May 30, 2011

Sytlin

Here is Mushboy grooming me.  I really enjoy my grooming sessions.  Sometimes, because I have a thick mane, a knot gets a bit pulled.  I just raise my head to let him know and then lower it again.  Another says I am always very careful around people and she appreciates that.
Another is going up to see her spotted horse at rehab, he is at Sun Mountain Lodge, so the Horse Guardian will be giving me my treats.  Another explained it was important she go and that she is making sure I don't miss my treats.  She promised me when I came there would always be a treat bucket-I guess I will see if she means it.
She will be gone Tuesday and Wednesday so I will have two very quiet days.  I am enjoying my pasture and the horses around me.  It is peaceful here.  I have a mated pair of Mallard ducks who come to my pasture each evening along with two doves that make the ranch their home.  I also have a whole group of people who think I am wonderful, I am beginning to feel like a rock star.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie Q Face, you ARE a rock star. Just needed the audience who could hear you.

    ReplyDelete