Saturday, May 21, 2011

Well Hello There





Hello there, my name is Quincy. I get called Q Man, Big Q, and other names on occasion. I just moved from Eureka, California to the center of Washington State. I am living with a lady I call Another. I am calling her that because it seems that I have had so many people in and out of my life. This blog should just be called Q & A...



Another swears I can stay here until I decide to leave...we will see about that.



I am going to keep my friends at Heart of the Redwoods Horse Rescue updated on my quests.




"It's the little things that make a big difference"

3 comments:

  1. Hey Quincy, I'm so glad you are with another who will be different from all others. Wish I could have been your person and you could have been my horse. Whoever becomes your person will be blessed by one of the most spectacular of horses. You are always in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful to "another" and all her support folk that helped to open a door for this amazing horse. It breaks my heart that there are people whose limited vision causes them to believe that a "bullet" is an answer to the expressed needs of a horse looking for someone to help him learn how to dance. Quincy, get ready to bust some moves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, HELLO, Quincy! Our mom calls us Sunni, Quad, Cali, Scout, and Gigo (that's short for Gigondas). We all live in Southern California and our mom visits us whenever she can (mostly on weekends), but her school will be over soon and then she'll see us EVERY DAY! You have a wonderful, loving mom! Please give her lots of slurrrrrppyyyyyyy kisses!!! Love & hugs from SQCSG!

    ReplyDelete