Thursday, June 2, 2011

So Small

Another came back!  She said she would and she did.  I also got my treats the two days she was gone, just like she said I would.  I am beginning to be less sceptical.
This evening she brought out her grand daughter.  She was so small, I needed to try and make myself as small as I could so she wouldn't be nervous.  I enjoyed having her scritch me, give me a nice brushing, and I even got some extra special treats.
I am still getting used to Another sitting when she is around me. I am not sure what to make of someone not using their full size to try and make me do what they want.  I am learning with her that a look, gesture, or softly spoken word can have as much if not more power than a heavy hand or loud voice.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment