Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shadow Dancing


Another came out with her husband this afternoon.  I mooched scritches from her husband, he is a good scritcher.  Another also gave me a different tub to eat treats out of.  I kept dumping my bucket, I don't like sticking my head in it to eat.  It took a few times to get my point across to Another but she finally understood what what I was asking.
This afternoon she put a saddle pad and surcingle on me.  It was absolutely a non-event.  I lunged with them on and was very good doing so.  Another and I then played what she calls "Shadow Dancing".  I did the best ever at it today.
My rear is getting better, Another says I should start growing hair soon.  Next weekend I may get to go to the arena for a play day.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment