Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Say ahhhhh


Good morning!
Today I have an appointment with the equine dentist.  He is going to make my smile lovely.  Another says he is a really nice man, I will reserve judgement on that.  She says he will give me a shot that will make me feel woozy, calm, and happy while he works on my teeth.  I don't know how calm I am supposed to be with someones hands in my mouth.
After my teeth are done I get my feet done by Another's favorite farrier.  My toes are getting a bit long and a nice trim will make it easier to teleport...errr I mean walk nicely when I am working with Another.
After my foofing I am going to be put in a pasture with Sir Darby.  We both have to watch our weight and we have a bit of history that is similar.
Another says this is a big test for me...she is asking me to walk all over the ranch.  She also told me she believes I can do it, I just have to decide I will.  Another told me about the horse she sees in me, she says that it is up to me to be that horse because I will be happier.  She says it is who I really am but I buried him deep inside long ago and that when I let the real Q-tip shine through I am awesome.  I know she is right.  When I am my real self I am something and soooo happy.  She also told me that once I am my real self I get to pick a new name.  I wonder what I should be called then?
Well off to get mentally ready for this test.  No squirrel routine or teleporting for me today.  I don't want to let Another down.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment