Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pondering pole...

 Here I am at the pondering pole.  I was not very happy to be there.  Another tells me that it is important that I learn to relax and stand patiently.  She also says I need to not fight pressure on my halter.  I am good about being tied, but not good about standing quietly.  So I danced, pawed, and tried to untie myself.

 I even tried to push the pondering post over.  That post was not moving at all.  I was stymied at every turn.

I even gave Another the "I can not believe you are going to treat me like this face", it didn't work.  Another did her chores and kept an eye on me.  I kept an eye on her and every time she looked my way I pouted.  I did not like this at all!  Finally I just stood there  I knew that I was not going to get loose and Another was sticking by her guns.  As soon as I was still for a bit Another came and turned me loose.
This is the lip that I gave to Another when she was walking me back to get my treats.  I hope it made her feel really bad.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment