Monday, June 6, 2011

Saddle pad and surcingle

I did a bit of showing off the other day.  I was unfazed by the saddle pad and surcingle that Another put on me. She thought that I may not appreciate having something snugged up on my belly.  I am trying to do everything she asks with a good demeanor so she should have known I would be good. 
The only possibly naughty thing I did when she worked with me was try to make a break for the belly deep grass in the alleyway.  Another said that was her fault because she left the hot wire down and she should have known better. She says I don't miss a thing, that I am so smart she is going to have to really keep an eye on the little things that might distract me or lead me astray.
I am going to move into a pasture with friends on Saturday.  Another is going to spend the day at the ranch making sure it all goes smoothly.  She also says that she is going to put a saddle on me next week.
She said that I get all A's on my report card, whatever that is.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mighty Q, you ARE so smart! I am happy to see how well you are doing.

    ReplyDelete