Friday, June 24, 2011

Pondering


Another does a lot of pondering.  Often she does it while sitting in a pasture or riding one of the horses.  She says that it is important to take time to breath and think.  Another says that it is also time for me to start learning to ponder. 
What do I need to ponder about?  Another says I need to ponder about slowing down, being with my human (but then again who is my human?), most of all I need to ponder about giving to pressure.  So I am going to the pondering post to learn that I can do all of those things.  While I am there Another reads a book and hums.  All of this is to get me ready to pony off another horse.  Seems that I will be having a visitor soon.  Smoke will be coming to help me learn to pony.  Smoke is a big draft horse and I won't be able to pull him around.  Once I get the hang of it then Another will use one of her smaller horses to pony me with.  Seems that it is important that I learn to move from pasture to pasture without being a squirrel. 
I wonder how long I will have to ponder?  Hey, that was pondering wasn't it?  See I am already practicing.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment