Monday, June 20, 2011

Where has she been?


I haven't seen Another since Thursday night.  While my treat buckets arrived every day like she promised, they were not brought by her.  She finally came back tonight and personally brought me my treats.  I let her know that I was very unhappy about her being gone so long.  I walked to my treat bowl nicely and waited for her to dump them in.  I then pawed my bowl, gave my "I am so not pleased" tail swish, and wouldn't smooch her. 
Another explained why she was gone.  It seemed like she had a good reason, but how can I trust her not to leave forever?  How do I know that I won't be forgotten?  Another said she would come spend the day with me tomorrow.  She says that we will come to an understanding about how things will be between us.
This photo is of my rear...as you can see the hair is growing in, just like Another said it would.  It seems that if she tells me something that is the way it is.  While I am still sceptical of things I am beginning to trust her more and more.
"It's the little things that make a big difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment